Friday, February 11, 2011

Random Six

I took inspiration from Pilfkin at Moar Alts! and started my very own "Project 10." Except there aren't 10, and I'm sure I didn't set it up the same way she did. I have 6, that way I don't have to try and dig out my D&D dice set. I haven't the foggiest where I put them, in fact, its entirely possible the ex took them and my rule books in the split. Wow... got a lil off topic. Ermm... yes.

So, six toons, the first of which is my paladin, Audrid, whom you all have met already. I'll be introducing them individually over the next days, and one of them even adds an interesting new twist to your normal way of leveling.

Admittedly, I am not doing one of each class, even though eventually maybe I would like to have one of each. And I'm definitely not doing much cross-faction, only one of them is Horde. It seemed like a good way to get me playing and making the toons I've always wanted to have.

Thanks a million for the inspiration, Pilf!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh dammit woman! I'm guessing we don't play on the same realm or we could keep each other going! Have fun honey - I'm... struggling with some of mine (notably my Ally ones, *le sigh*) but when I do make progress it pleases me!

    PS - If you happen to have an iPhone there are a lot of dice apps. Ahem. Yeah... geekette here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're kind of on the wrong side of the pond from each other too. Oh well. I'm totally technology challenged. Even if I had an iPhone I wouldn't know how to get a dice app.

    ReplyDelete