Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lady in Gold?

At the entrance to the Pig and Whistle in Stormwind's Old Town, there is a picture of a beautiful human woman in gleaming golden armor. Who is she? Why is her picture there? Has it always been there?

I've searched Wowpedia and Wowhead and various other WoW sites for information on this, and have come up with nothing.

There are two scenarios that seem to fit to me.

1. She was the owner, daughter or wife of the owner, or some other kind of relative to the owner of this fine establishment. However, there is nothing in game to back this up. None of the NPCs in the bar mention her, and there is no one in the bar that looks like her.

2. This is an image of Lady Luck (otherwise known as Lady RNG), and I should be spending my spare time worshiping in this holy place (in other words gambling), in order to increase my reputation with this Goddess.

What do you fine folks think? Does anyone have any information that I haven't been able to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment