Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shared Topic: Favorite Weapon

This week's Blog Azeroth Shared Topic is Favorite Weapon, suggested by Kallixta. See other responses to this topic here

I figured now would be the perfect time to introduce the latest of my Random Six. Here's Xoe* with her take on her favorite weapon(s).



My favorite weapon is one that cracks or smashes, whacks or bashes, stabs or slices, jabs or dices, pricks or gashes, sticks or thrashes. I am a weapon master, I love all weapons.

There's daggers and axes, maces and bows, swords and polearms, staves and fist weapons, and lets not forget guns.




But the best weapons are the ones that let me take my revenge on the fish folk, for there's no good murloc but a dead murloc. Even better is a pile of dead murlocs, even if I nearly lost myself in killing them. Praise the spirits for giving me a second chance, but I'd do it all again just to hear their Mrrggl as they died.  


*Nods to Mr Fenris. I found a 3-letter name for a toon.

No comments:

Post a Comment