Friday, November 12, 2010

Amaranthine Dream: Home

Last week's Blog Azeroth Shared Topic was Home Sweet.... While I am quite a bit late on this one, it sparked ideas in my mind. Each of my toons will be making an appearance with their ideas about what home means to them. Here's where Ama considers home.



I've been all over Azeroth, but I spent the bulk of my time in the land beyond the Dark Portal. The place I truly consider my home is Shattrath, home of the Aldor.

Shattrath is the one place where I truly feel connected to the Light. The Naaru are amazing creatures and having lived among them for so long, I feel distant from the Light when I am away. The Light is always with me, but Shattrath will always be my light at the end of the tunnel, my home.

Aside from that, there's nothing like the entertainment at The World's End tavern. Perry Gatner's impressions are spot on, and who can resist The Artists Formerly Known as Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain?

No comments:

Post a Comment