Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vivaciously Yours: Home

Last week's Blog Azeroth Shared Topic was Home Sweet.... While I am quite a bit late on this one, it sparked ideas in my mind. Each of my toons will be making an appearance with their ideas about what home means to them. My main, Vivacious, of course goes first.

Home is feeling the earth solid beneath your feet as the moonlight shines on you from above. 

Home is resting in a tent in a hunting camp with Hemet Nesingwary (even if he does sometimes pretend I'm his favorite trophy).

Home is flying freely over the land, feeling the wind beneath my wings supporting me, watching the world live and grow beneath me.

Home is nestled in the branches of a tree for a midday nap.

Home is bathing in the open air beneath a waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment