Friday, December 3, 2010

The 20 Days of World of Warcraft: Day Nine

Which race/class combination are you most like in RL?

As far as race goes, this is an easy one. I'm most like a dwarf. I'm short, "big boned," friendly, but no-nonsense, and stubborn as a mule.

The choice of class is much more of a challenge. In RL there's no way I would be killing anyone or anything regardless of how deserving, unless I was put in immediate danger. Even then I'm not sure I trust my fight/flight instinct. This fact kind of makes me think none of the class choices would really suit me.

I think maybe Shaman or Druid is the class I would most like to be, deeply spiritual and in touch with nature, able to heal, but also able to fight. I think the Mage is more what I truly resemble. I'm rather bookish and intelligent. I love reading and learning. I'm a bit overly cautious to ever try playing with fire or the arcane though. In ways, I think I'm a bit Rogue-ish in that I like to hide in the shadows and watch the world go by. I'm incredibly shy. I've never stolen a thing in my life, though.

In short, I'm a Dwarven Magshadrugue.

No comments:

Post a Comment