Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ashwynn's Two Copper: Home

Last week's Blog Azeroth Shared Topic was Home Sweet.... While I am quite a bit late on this one, it sparked ideas in my mind. Each of my toons will be making an appearance with their ideas about what home means to them. Here's where Ashwynn considers home.


Biznip may not care much for it, but there's nothing like the tink of dwarven smiths plying their craft. The heat of the forge makes this mountain city almost like a tropical vacation spot. I love Ironforge!

The hustle and bustle of  the city is comforting to me. There's nothing like a marketplace to get your blood pumping. The dwarves are honest and friendly, which makes it the perfect place to ply my trade. The plethora of people from all walks of life makes for interesting times.


Ironforge suits me and Biznip. While I do not partake, there's nothing Biznip likes better than a good dwarven stout, and drunken customers often equals profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment