Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Goodbye Old WoW


Me and Spell spent last night doing silly things that were, in the grand scheme of things, unimportant. Things like:
  • Running Zul Gurub for the last time (still no mounts).
  • Getting the 251 shield for his pally from Princess in the elemental earth portal. 
  • Making sure all of my toons are not in Dalaran (except for Viva who is intent upon fishing up more coins, but her hearth is in SW).
  • Coming up with names for our new gnome duo (Fangle and Jangle it is).
  • Dancing to the tune of "It's the End of the World as We Know It" in Stormwind Park
Time to make a new screenshot folder for new WoW, otherwise I might get confused. And maybe it's time for me to delete all the screenshots I have saved from NWN. It's been over a decade. Time to move on? I am the antithesis of a packrat in RL, but my virtual self is incredibly cluttered, from my desktop to my WoW inventory. For some reason I just don't want to let go. I even still have the very first screenshot I ever took in WoW of my very first toon on her very first flight between Thelsemar and Ironforge. I don't even remember what that character's name was. >_<


We've come a long way, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment