Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cataclysm: Scariest Thing in Vashj'ir

I was just swimming around, going to hunt some crabs or some other menial task, for we survivors have to eat something. All of a sudden I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. As I approached I realized it was some sort of giant sea creature. Then its eyes turned upon me, and I was struck with momentary terror. I thought I'd accidentally bumped into an Old God. I actually swam away as quickly as I could. I was frightened out of my mind.


Later, the shamans of the Earthen Ring told me that inside this creature was where the naga had taken our captured friends. It turns out Nespirah is no C'thun, even if her eyes look like his. The eyes still creep me out, but I guess she's just Old, not a God, right?

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes. Nespirah. All I will say is that she's given me a few "Eww. Do I REALLY want to be here?" moments....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Indeed. It's completely disgusting going inside of something's body.

    I literally said to myself, "Oh my God! Eyebeams!" and swam the other way when I saw her eyes.

    I think maybe C'thun scarred me for life.

    ReplyDelete